Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Salmon with Lentils and Mustard-Herb Butter (Saumon aux Lentilles)



Salmon with Lentils and Mustard-Herb Butter (Saumon aux Lentilles)

Right now I'm in the process of trying to incorporate more protein into my diet and cutting out some of the carbs that are so prevalent. Now, I'm not going super crazy, but I just don't want every meal we make to have a pasta, rice, or bread base. I am also trying to incorporate more fish and vegetables into my diet. I found this recipe on Epicurious and it had awesome reviews. It has a little more butter in it than I prefer, but I'm also trying to get over my fear of butter. It is not the end of the world to cook with butter. Both Spencer and I were a little sceptical about the lentils being good, but they really were delicious. It was a winner and I think will be added to the fish recipes that we both like.

No comments:

Post a Comment