Saturday, August 22, 2009

Other flavors of Melona

I finally got to try the other flavors of Melona ice cream bars. At the H mart they are having a big sale on these ice cream bars. When I stopped by last night to buy a box, I was delighted to find that not only are they $2 off right now, but they had samples of every flavor. The cute little Korean woman who was doing the samples insisted that I try every flavor. She then dug down to the bottom of the freezer for the most frozen boxes so that it would not melt it the Philadelphia heat on my way home. And last but not least, if you bought 3 boxes they gave you this mini cooler thing to be able to keep them cold. I only bought 2 boxes but the girl loved me so much that she gave me the cooler thing anyway. The whole experience just made me laugh. It was so different from the typically Philly customer service.

As for the flavors, the melon is still my favorite. The mango comes in second. The banana and strawberry were definitely at the bottom of the list. The banana tasted too fake to me. Don't get me wrong, I love banana flavored Runts candies. I just don't want my ice cream to taste like them. The strawberry was similar in its fakeness. I would suggest sticking with the melon flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment